yankeecandle

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자실험맨 조회 7회 작성일 2021-04-14 23:51:56 댓글 0

본문

Yankee Candle Village || Williamsburg VA 2021

In today's video, join us as we explore the Yankee Candle Village in Williamsburg Virginia. This store is so much more than just candles! They have a candy store, toy store, fudge shop and an entire Christmas village including a large Jim Shore collection! This store is a great place to visit if you are in Williamsburg, especially if you are looking for a little bit of Christmas magic, any day of the year!

Title Yankee Candle Village || Williamsburg VA 2021

If you enjoyed this video, please give it a THUMBS UP! Leave a COMMENT down below and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more content!

If you have ideas that you'd like to see us do for a future video, reach out to us at happilyevernovak@gmail.com

Follow us on Instagram
@happilyevernovak
@clintnovak
@sharinovak7

Chapter List
0:00 Intro
0:55 Candle Emporium
2:39 Man Cave
4:10 Candy Shop
6:02 General Store
10:24 Toy Store
14:08 Yankee Holiday Park
15:45 Jim Shore Collection
20:02 Cooking Store
20:56 Popcornopolis/ Fudge Shop
22:50 Close

Yankee Candle Review: ️ Moonlit Cove ️ Lost Paradise Collection ~Late Winter/Early Spring 2021~

Today I have for you as promised my review of Moonlit Cove from the Lost Paradise collection which was supposed to be the last one wick paraffin collection released from Yankee Candle but we will discuss that in a future video.
This candle is a one-wick paraffin jar with a burn time up to 150 hours retailing for $29.99.
I will list the other fragrances from this collection further down below in the description.
I actually didn't think this fragrance was bad on cold sniff but I didn't care for it burning.
Moonlit Cove peaked my curiosity because the name is so close to Midnight Cove, A fragrance which is a perennial favorite they have chosen to never bring back and I can say definitively they are not the same fragrance.
There is also an Exotic acai bowl which is a UK exclusive and my favorite from the whole collection is the cliffside sunrise!
Please leave your thoughts and input in the comment section below.
As always thank you for being the best part of my day please leave your thoughts and input in the comment section below.
Shawn

Image and likeness copywritten courtesy of Yankee candle

If you would like to contribute to the channel I have provided a secure link below directly to my PayPal.
https://paypal.me/HearthSideYoutube

The other fragrances in this collection consist of:
Exotic acai bowl (UK exclusive)
Beach escape
Cliffside sunrise
Coconut Island
Moonlit Cove
Tropical star fruit

Link To My Instagram Page:
https://www.instagram.com/hearth_side_

Link To My YouTube Channel Here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/HearthSide

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is protected under the Fair use act per YouTubes policy.
Unless specified the item/Items featured in this video were purchased with my own money.
Any contributions made to this channel are specifically for new content and product reviews.
It would be immoral and unethical to use such money for anything other than my channel for reasons such as and not limited to my own financial gain!
Critiquing and reviewing products on this channel is protected under my first amendment constitutional rights.
How your candle/item performs may be different than my review and fragrance interpretation and is subject to personal preference and taste!
Disliking a product is not a negative reflection on a specific company or its intellectual property and is not meant to cause duress or slander to any group or corporation.
This channel is voluntary and I will not tolerate negative, harassing or abusive behavior of any kind!!
You will be blocked and reported to the appropriate personnel within YouTube.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos and thank you for being part of my YouTube family.
Shawn

If you would like to correspond with me or simply send well wishes my address is below.
If you are a company inquiring about PR please do not send me a submission without contacting me first.
Thank you so much and have a great day.
My mailing address
Shawn Rogers
P.o Box: 462
Lebanon, Maine

Internet correspondence:
hearth_side@yahoo.com

#Yankee Candle #HearthAndSoul

Yankee Candle: Christmas/Holiday Haul + Fragrance Recommendations ~2020~

Today I have for you my only Holiday haul from Yankee Candle for 2020.
There are fragrances I still might review but collectively I will not be doing another video.
To my knowledge at the present time Santa's cookies and Singing Carol's are only available at Kohl's until they go out nationwide at all Yankee Candle stores.
I don't have a good history with Yankee Candle but my European followers love them and they have a tremendous catalog of fragrances.
In this video I also give you my impression of the current offerings of fragrance available online and I recommend using the meltcup system.
For the most part these candles don't have throw and haven't for a long time but I waste my money so you don't have to waste yours.
Let me know what your favorite Yankee Candle Holiday fragrance is and look for post burn reviews from the candles featured in this video.
Thank you for being the best part of my day I hope you have a wonderful week.
If it is too early for Holiday content come back when you are ready but I am ready in my heart!
Shawn

Image and likeness copywritten courtesy of Yankee Candle UK

If you would like to contribute to the channel I have provided a secure link below directly to my PayPal.
https://www.paypal.me/hearthandsoul

Yankee Candle Holiday 2020:
Christmas Morning Punch
Happy Morning
Holiday Hearth
Santa's cookies
Singing Carols
Surprise Snowfall
Vanilla French Toast

Yankee Candle Reviews:
Balsam fir:

Christmas Wish(new formulation)

Home for the Holidays:

Evergreen Mist:

Link To My Instagram Page:
https://www.instagram.com/hearth_side_

Link To My YouTube Channel Here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/HearthSide

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is protected under the Fair use act per YouTubes policy.
Unless specified the item/Items featured in this video were purchased with my own money.
Any contributions made to this channel are specifically for new content and product reviews.
It would be immoral and unethical to use such money for anything other than my channel for reasons such as and not limited to my own financial gain!
Critiquing and reviewing products on this channel is protected under my first amendment constitutional rights.
How your candle/item performs may be different than my review and fragrance interpretation and is subject to personal preference and taste!
Disliking a product is not a negative reflection on a specific company or its intellectual property and is not meant to cause duress or slander to any group or corporation.
This channel is voluntary and I will not tolerate negative, harassing or abusive behavior of any kind!!
You will be blocked and reported to the appropriate personnel within YouTube.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos and thank you for being part of my YouTube family.
Shawn

If you would like to correspond with me or simply send well wishes my address is below.
If you are a company inquiring about PR please do not send me a submission without contacting me first.
Thank you so much and have a great day.

My mailing address
Shawn Rogers
P.o Box: 462
Lebanon, Maine

Internet correspondence:
hearth_side@yahoo.com

#YankeeCandle #HearthAndSoul

#yankeecandle

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,554건 1 페이지