sd4gb

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자박이사 조회 28회 작성일 2021-12-04 15:08:40 댓글 0

본문

4GB SD Secure Digital Card SD4GB

Product Features:

The SD Card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card.
265 Images (6MegaPixel)
Fast transfer rate for reliable copy/download/backup
High storage capacity 4.0GB
Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices
User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
Security level complies with both current and future Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
Compliant with the Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
Postage stamp-sized (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
Write-protect switch prevents inadvertent overwriting of image or audio data
Fast data transfer rate
Plug and Play

Bachman EZ track test With a JVC Everio 720p SD4GB PNY SD card

Mowed the yard really low to slap down some track. Down to the ground were the track was laid.

Bachman EZ track test With a JVC Everio 720p SD4GB PNY
nscalefun : Excellent track run. I hope to see more in the future. Keep up the good work.
chucky1152 : what power supply are you running on that ?
John Schmidt Jr : OMG ! ! Did you see that TIGER ! ! LOL... That had to take some time to lay out...Nice job ! !
B5guy : How many EZ tracks did you use?
Carbon2983 Trains : what scale is this?

Tablet BeeX Cobra SD Hard Reset

How to make Hard Reset for an BeeX Cobra SD. Enjoy!
WasserMann98 : Hi i have a beex s1 and idk how to start the recovery system can you help?
ForceGM : Siemano. Mam identyczny tablet tylko mam brick totalny hard reset nic nie daje :P Podesłałbyś backup swojego romu?
DeRg : Hi i have a bee x firebird and it is DANGEROUS because today I turned it on and it was making a weird sound and Android sad that it has -2% of battery and when I unplugged it, it stopped making the weird noise but the screen had white lines. So if you find one online buy a new battery for it...
The OscylO : I've done factory reset and rebooted but it want show enything else then company logo. Any ideas?
Damian Trzmiel : your charger should be connected while pressing those buttons, everything is shown in this video.

#sd4gb

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,917건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.artjone.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz